My sister pointed me to this link:
It’s pretty cool. I think I’ll try and use it every once in awhile. Like today!
Make a list of five ways you’ve changed n the last five years.
1. I have much more confidence professionally, but much less personally.
2. I am much healthier physically. I eat better, I live better, I sleep better. But I think I am less healthy mentally. I deal with less and less as I get older, and bury more an more.
3. There is much more of me.
4. I am less patient. My tolerance for people is sadly not what it used to be.
5. I make a whole lot more money.
I have a very nice weekend. I had dinner with my stepson, my husband, my sister, my nieces and my sisters friend on Saturday. It was disappointing that my kids couldn’t be there. It was just a nice casual dinner. (I have to break a rule. So I apologize to my son and stepson right now. But I must discuss them specifically and personally) I noticed on Saturday that my stepson has the same smile as my son. There is something very distinctive about their smiles. You can’t not smile back when they give you an honest smile. It just lights up their faces. It’s always been that way with my son, even as a baby. But I don’t remember my SS having it. He sure does now. Wonderful. I don’t really know what it is. My husband doesn’t have it, nor do my daughter or I. Dunno.
As you see, I have been forced back into my happy lavender Glinda world. It was the garbage can talk that put me back into my normal happy state.
That and Josh’s Adams family picture. That was so funny, I may have to see if I can put my families faces on the picture. That would be da bomb. 🙂 Difficult since we don’t really have that many pictures of our faces.
I think that’s about it for me today. I took some nice blooming plum tree pictures, but since I don’t have the cable here, doesn’t do me much good.