There is a smell emanating from an unknown location in my house. It’s getting stronger by the hour. It is not pleasant.
- Went to Kokopelli’s for an early dinner, they were closed.
- Tried Chipotles (same as Kokopellis’ but more expensive) they were closed.
- Decided on outback, but had 30 minutes until they opened.
- Went to Shoe Carnival tried on masses of shoes ( didn’t buy any) one of the shoes scratched the top of my foot. It’s all blistery looking now.
- Changed our minds on Outback and headed to the Mall to go to Ruby Tuesdays for salad bar (because I can chew again!) Good Salad bar!
- Walked around the mall, my flip-flops were rubbing on the now blistery red scratch, stopped at Payless bought two new pairs that hit in a different spot.
- Walked around mall more, got in the car and found a rash everywhere that the straps on the new flip flops touched.
- Came home(smell is really getting worse), switched to my Reboks.
- Going to Kroger, wish me luck!