- Yesterday my floor mat kept getting stuck underneath my gas & brake pedals.
- This morning my low tire pressure warning light is lit.(again)
- When I got to work, my yogurt had gone bad.
- Today my power cord under my desk suddenly keeps getting wrapped around my foot, even though I have not moved it in months.
Do you think the universe is trying to tell me something?
- Today was supposed to be my first ballroom dance class with my husband, but it got postponed by a week. I think I will have Fazollis for dinner instead.
- I’m also trying to register for another class that starts when ballroom dancing stops. I’m really on a roll this year! This one will be an introduction to stained glass. I say trying because there is a registration form, but no fax number nor mail address. Just a phone number, which goes to someones voice mail. My sister is going to take the stained glass class as well.
Looking back on this entry there does seem to be a pattern!
- It’s also the day that the Board of Directors (all 1 of him) is meeting with the executive management team (means their titles have initials) to make big decisions. Hope they don’t follow the same pattern as the rest of the day has.
Oh! but yesterday I also got the results of my mamogram, and I am happy to say I can stop with the six month followups and going to yearly. 🙂
GO! Right now! Call and make your appointments to get yours done! You know who you are.
Have a great day!