Archive for January, 2009
- If you own a business, you must have a website.
- If you have a website, you must pay attention to your website. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.
- If your business involves any kind of creativity of any kind, you must NOT have a template website. (I know a good web designer if you need help!)
- Your website must never ever have misspellings. This tells people you do not pay attention to details. No one wants to do business with someone who doesn’t pay attention to details.
- Your website must tell people something about you, and offer them options. "We Cut Hair!, Click HERE to make an Appointment"
- If your website hasn’t been updated in a year, people will assume you are;
a) technologically inferior**
b) out of business
- Invest the $10.00 a month in your OWN domain! Using @GMAIL, @Yahoo or @MSN on your email is unprofessional. Using @AOL again says "I am Technologically inferior"**.
- Answer any Emails promptly!
**If you think it’s cute to be technologically inferior, (Hah Hah -I don’t know even know how to work these dang computers, I’m old fashioned and use paper!) Grow up, people don’t want to give their credit card information to someone who uses a piece of carbon paper and a rock.
I went into my phone to grab pictures off of it to show you what I did today at lunch.
If you’re going to get a piercing of any kind done, I suggest a piercing parlor rather than one of those places at the mall! My daughter told me this, and she was right. Much better.
Though of course after that first rush of pain as the needle when through my ear the woman did say, “Uh-Oh, are you taking any blood thinners? You’re a Bleeder!” I got third holes put in each ear. My daughter got a forth hole put in. You know, the higher you go, the more it hurts.
While going through my camera I found this picture taken a couple of weeks ago while my Kates and I were at lunch. It was a very nice restaurant.
I also found this picture. Now if only I knew what it was.
Just kidding, I know what it is.
Today was amazing.
If you are lucky you have a daughter. If you are very very lucky you have a daughter who as she gets older also turns into your friend. I am very very very lucky.
P.S. Totally stolen graphic and if I knew where I stole it from I would give credit, because I think it’s really cute!
I just like the texture of the snow. I think it looks like mountains. Of course these particular mountains are made by my dogs running through the yard.
This one I like the mountain in front too. That’s the snow on top of one of my solar lights.
Is that I make this look good…..
Wearing my mens Black and White checked fleece pants, my florescent gold sweatshirt and my brand new teal hoodie. With the classy earpiece cord as my accessory. Class personified. Also I was on a 90 minute phone call before I had a chance to dry my hair so it’s showing some distinct Stevie Nicks’ness.
I know, you don’t have to say it. The men all want me, and the women all want to be me.
In case you are interested;
Toledo = -19 C , -2 F
Las Vegas = 9 C, 48 F
Stockholm Sweden = -5 C, 23 F
South Africa = 24 C, 75 F
My boss is on her way from Sweden to South Africa for vacation, and in a week and a half I’ll be heading from Toledo to Vegas. She wins.
Back to writing documentation!