- If you own a business, you must have a website.
- If you have a website, you must pay attention to your website. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.
- If your business involves any kind of creativity of any kind, you must NOT have a template website. (I know a good web designer if you need help!)
- Your website must never ever have misspellings. This tells people you do not pay attention to details. No one wants to do business with someone who doesn’t pay attention to details.
- Your website must tell people something about you, and offer them options. "We Cut Hair!, Click HERE to make an Appointment"
- If your website hasn’t been updated in a year, people will assume you are;
a) technologically inferior**
b) out of business
- Invest the $10.00 a month in your OWN domain! Using @GMAIL, @Yahoo or @MSN on your email is unprofessional. Using @AOL again says "I am Technologically inferior"**.
- Answer any Emails promptly!
**If you think it’s cute to be technologically inferior, (Hah Hah -I don’t know even know how to work these dang computers, I’m old fashioned and use paper!) Grow up, people don’t want to give their credit card information to someone who uses a piece of carbon paper and a rock.