Archive for March, 2010
It’s been an odd couple of weeks (months?) for me. I’m in need of an attitude adjustment. I’ve been entirely to sad. Starting to feel better. Probably just the winter blahs.
Last night we went and saw Alice in Wonderland. I enjoyed it
I have a very busy next couple of weeks between dr’s appointments and a glorious broadway show, and a long weekend at a zoo.
My husband has a cold. I have Zicam. We’ll see which one wins.
I feel like I have important things to say, but not the attention span to say them.
I’ll try again another day.
The fence company called again today to tell me my fence was done. The company is called Toledo Fence and Supply. I’m not sure why Google has such a problem with the word Toledo, but I enjoy it.
The first message from last week was transcribed as;
“Hi Tracy, this is Steve with twiddle conference applied when you get a chance this afternoon.”
Todays bit of interpretation is;
“Hi Tracy of this is Steve with little frozen supply just want to call and let you know that we got your Fenton for you today. “
And as a bonus, looks like they got me a Fenton!
Good Job Necco! (And Joyce!)
Trying not to go steal a whole handful off of Mikes desk and put them in my purse size candy tin. Must find them in store.
Finally hired a company to come fix my fence. New front pole, new bracket on a different pole. Add another gate, remove a section and add a 20 foot section. Should have done it awhile ago. They called this morning and got my Google voice. Google voice transcribed the company name as Twiddle Conference Applied. I’ll let you try to figure it out.
I got a new phone for work a couple of months ago and really didn’t spend much time learning it. It’s an Android. I did notice that I have been missing a lot of calls since I got it. Today I finally took a few minutes to play around with it. There is a master volume setting that was turned all the way down. Boo!
I also added a bunch of obnoxious ring tones, including this one;
I apologize to all of those around me in Toledo right now.
I feel almost 100% back to normal. My throat is just the tiniest bit sore. Very quick bug!
Speaking of Wicked! 16 days until Wicked!
My stepfather found some pictures and scanned and emailed them to my sister and I. This is the first picture I’ve ever seen with my Mom, Dad, sister and I all in it. To say nothing of the demon dog. I love my sister, she’s so cute. I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago, but I don’t think I did. But if I did…well..sorry. My parents were divorced when I as very very young, so this is a rarity. My grandma had that blanket for as long as I can remember. I wonder where it is now? My mom and I both improved with age. 🙂 I do not particularly like this picture of her.
I got home last night at 5:25, took some tylenol went to bed, and was sound asleep before six. Slept for an hour and then spent the rest of the evening in bed posting random fever updates to my facebook with my iPod. My fever got up to 102.5. I think that’s pretty high for a 45 year old woman! I just kept pumping in the tylenol and then about noon today the fever just disappeared. I need to go take some more because it’s worn off and I’m feeling achy again. Other than a sore throat and the achy I don’t feel horrible. Oh, except my chest feels really heavy, it’s hard to breath sometimes. Hopefully all gone by tomorrow!
“insert protected paragraph here”
Enjoy your evening, mine will be spent in bed..wooohooo.
1. Tired of ice on my windshield
2. I think I have a fever. Wish I didn’t catch every single virus that goes by.
3. Guy I work with might have a fever too
4. Other guy in office may be very lonely tomorrow
5. Reading my subs and saw one titled “Damnit Tracy” made me laugh. ( I think that’s what it was, to eh…to go verify now)
6. Daughter is volunteering at the Humane Society. Good place for her.
7. Not working out again today. Screw it.
8. Got a new TV for the livingroom this weekend which means all TV’s are downgraded by a room. This means I know have a ginormous totally out of place television in my bedroom.
9. This one time, a few years ago, I went an entire month without catching a cold, or the flu or food poisoning. I wish I could blame this on my germ ridden sister but there is no way I caught it from her, brought it into work and gave it to other guy just yesterday and he’s already feeling it. That’s like Captain Tripps kinda speedy.