Yesterday I woke up early! Very early. Back to my normal sleeping patterns. Lots of tossing and turning. This morning I woke up at 3am thinking. JAKARTA! Why? I don’t know. I do know I’m all stuffy this morning. I’m going to do a little work and then go ride my bike. One of the unexpected benefits to my morning exercise is that my troublesome sinuses open like crazy and my headaches have been so much better the last few months. I have to keep a box of kleenex next to my bike. It’s not pretty.
Wow, Mario Batalli has lost a lot of weight.
- Got up too early
- Did my morning biking
- Went and worked out with Daisy
- Threw my Katy in my car
- Ran to the Eye Doctor to get my glasses adjusted
- Went to the health food store to look around
- Had lunch at the Thai food place that I’ve always wanted to try (SO GOOD!)
- So full went to Biggbys for coffee to recover
- Went to the mall to Christmas shop.
- Bought my daughter a very cute coat and party dress.
- Came home and did nothing else.
Today I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, and yoga tonight. Tomorrow is another full day of appointments and lunch with family. No wonder I’m having trouble trying to lose weight.
I had grand intentions of things to talk about but my morning is getting away from me. I need to do a little work, and I need to go make another cup of coffee. So I’ll squish it down into this.
One of the most useful things I’ve learned in my life is that we are all the same. Same thoughts, same feelings. No matter how you talk, live or look. No matter what country you live in, or language you speak. Your brain is exactly the same as my brain. Same thinking abilities.