I am so frustrated with my doctor! You know what I do when I’m frustrated right? That’s right bullets.
- 4 weeks ago – CVS/Caremark the mail order pharmacist my insurance insists we use notifies my doctors office that I need a new script for both blood pressure meds
- 2 weeks ago – I realize that I’m getting low and log onto caremarks website to make sure it’s being refilled
- Something odd here. It says I’ve already refilled one prescription, but at Rite-Aid
- I call Caremark – after 45 minutes on the phone we figure out that my Doctors office called in the refill for one, (not both) of my meds but to Riteaid instead of Caremark.
- Cancel RiteAid Prescription.
- Call Doctors office to explain problem.
- No worries office will redo correctly
- 10 Days ago – No change on website, I call caremark they say, it’s okay, in precess.
- 5 Days ago – No change on Website I call Caremark they say, oops., no it’s not! They never got the new presciptions.
- Calll Doctors office again – they say they did send it but they will send it again. Also made me feel like I was taking up too much time and they were doing me a big favor. Rude.
- 4 Days ago – No change on Website – Call Caremark – no prescription.
- Call Doctors – Oops. We’ll do it now.
- 2 Days ago – No Change on Website – Spend more and more and more time on phone with Caremark who then transfers me to a rude pharmacist who starts asking me about drug allergies. She said as a ONE TIME courtesy, JUST FOR ME, (Whatever) they will call my doctors now and see if we can get this straightened out. 30 minutes on the phone, yay, they say Office is submitting it.
- 1 Day ago – No change on Website – Email Caremark (I just can’t call anymore)
- Yeah, you guessed it. No prescription.
So now we’re shopping for a new Family Physician. We’ve always had problems with the office people and they never get the billing right, but now it’s just too much. My husband was always lukewarm on the Dr’s but I liked them because they just did what I asked. 🙂