It’s been an odd last few days for me. Still not feeling 100%, more like 60%. Everyday a little better but my biggest downfall right now is impatience. I understand quite well now all of my fellow radiation treatment veterans issues with fatigue. I have trouble staying up past 20:30 most nights and really by noon I want a nap. Eating is also at about 60%. A lot of the time I can eat whatever I want as long as I don’t eat too much, but the other 40% of the time it makes me sick. Hopefully today is in the good part of the equation!
I had a gazillion things to do this week and got done 2. I went back to my oncologist this week. I guess instead of the three month plan I will be on the two month rotation with him. I was pronounced fit & healthy and given an order for a PET scan in January with a follow up appointment on the January 30th. I intend to be a little crazy between the scan & the results.
Hopefully tomorrow I will go visit a gym that I would like to join with my husband and make an appointment for my car. I think that is the extent of my list. I have some work to do but I can do that curled up in bed so it’s more of a motivation issue than an energy issue!
Just in case you’ve missed seeing pictures of all of my food. 🙂
These are ridiculously expensive vegan marshmallows I ordered. They were shipped to me in a padded envelope that became squished and ripped. They are now ONE BIG MARSHMALLOW! Why would you ship them that way! I was so disappointed. 😦
Dinner at Sakura Steak House with my lovely family. My husband and I split a Veggie & Tofu dinner so it was the perfect size since their dinners are large and I eat a tiny bit and he eats a lot. 🙂 Though, I certainly ate my full share!
My family (except for one missing, and the two sitting next to me!) We were all here for my nieces 12th Birthday. That’s Hayley on the far right of the table. Next to her sister Allie, and then their Mom (my sister) Erin. Next to Erin is her fella Doug, and next to Doug is my step-father Beryl. That’s it! My whole extended family.
All right, off I go to mash some sweet potatoes and do some blending and cooking and throwing into Crockpot!