I woke up at 4am and spent the next two hours listening to my husband sniff & snore while lamenting my inability to fall back asleep. At 6am we all got up and I made beet/brussel sprout/apple shots. I have a few things to say about these two statements, I bet you can figure out which one I’m talking about.
- I would suggest not asking me to do anything very difficult today
- I’m thinking I may have to skip yoga at 5:30 because I may fall asleep
- EVERYONE in Toledo is SICK!
- Huge immunity boost, only a few things could make it bigger.
- Juiced beets are beautiful
- Juiced beets still taste like dirt
- Maybe it’s like exercise and if I do it early in the morning I don’t even notice how annoying it is to clean it all up
- Only two brussel sprouts, can’t even taste them.
- I warned my husband about the potential effect of uncooked beet juice on white porcelain (It can be scary if you don’t expect it)
- I wonder if I could sneak a nap at work for lunch
- I don’t want my husband to be sick in another country
I like all three of the “with friends” games from Zynga on my iPod; Hanging, Scramble and Words, but I cannot add any more “Words” games or I will have to quit my job and play full time. I am TLM0000 if you want to add Hanging or Scramble. I play slowly because I only play on my iPod when I happen to notice it’s my turn.