but here you go #strawberryfieldsgirl
Purses that are going. I used the brown one for a long time but the fabric inside is ripped. I should throw it out but it was expensive and didn’t last long so I can’t.
Going. I love my red bags and this was a tough decision. The nine-west on the left was one of the best bargains ever. The little purple one is wonderful and never been used. It is TINY! That’s the problem with buying online if you don’t read all the details.
Going.. I love my Tokyo Bay red plaid, but once I’ve used them for awhile, I just can’t go back!
Brown one in front is the one that I just bought and love the look but it’s just too damn small and doesn’t sling over my shoulder correctly. It’s going to my sister.
I bought the red plaid on clearance so it was really cheap. Just got it, haven’t used it yet.
This is the one I bought to replace the brown one and I’m now currently using. It’s nice. It has bright obnoxious floral fabric inside which I love! The straps were too long so I knotted them. I’ll probably use this one for a while. It was not expensive.
Slept really badly last night, woke up at 1:30 and then every 20 minutes or so, but feel pretty good right now! 🙂 I’m sure I’ll crash this afternoon. I should have gotten my behind on my bike this morning but i choose instead to wander aimlessly around my house. Going to yoga at 8:30 am assuming my innards stay in place. 🙂 I ate things I shouldn’t have yesterday so I’ve a feeling I’ll be paying for that today. s’okay, good cause & effect reminder.
This weekend I have to;
- Clean a little
- collect all my purses and take a picture, then take them all to my sisters house to see if anyone wants any then donate or sell
- Go to Costco for dog food
- Cook up a big batch of sushi grade rice (yay!)
- Ponder packing decisions for our trip next week
- Do a little work
- go online and see if I can schedule a manicure. I haven’t had a manicure since I was 19 and I would like one of those shellac ones to protect my nails while they grow. I think we’re through the irradiated & chemo’s part and healthy nail may be growing.
I think I can manage to fit all that in forty-eight hours.
Uh-oh…already sleepy again. Time to eat some cultured coconut milk (aka yogurt) then clean up for yoga.