Slept really badly last night, woke up at 1:30 and then every 20 minutes or so, but feel pretty good right now! 🙂 I’m sure I’ll crash this afternoon. I should have gotten my behind on my bike this morning but i choose instead to wander aimlessly around my house. Going to yoga at 8:30 am assuming my innards stay in place. 🙂 I ate things I shouldn’t have yesterday so I’ve a feeling I’ll be paying for that today. s’okay, good cause & effect reminder.
This weekend I have to;
- Clean a little
- collect all my purses and take a picture, then take them all to my sisters house to see if anyone wants any then donate or sell
- Go to Costco for dog food
- Cook up a big batch of sushi grade rice (yay!)
- Ponder packing decisions for our trip next week
- Do a little work
- go online and see if I can schedule a manicure. I haven’t had a manicure since I was 19 and I would like one of those shellac ones to protect my nails while they grow. I think we’re through the irradiated & chemo’s part and healthy nail may be growing.
I think I can manage to fit all that in forty-eight hours.
Uh-oh…already sleepy again. Time to eat some cultured coconut milk (aka yogurt) then clean up for yoga.