I had a long post about my particular epiphanies on weight loss, exercise and feeling good but I deleted it and will type out the short version.
Do what you have to do to make yourself feel better. Try everything, over and over and over again until something sticks. I’m not talking about starving yourself so you can fit the televisions image of what you should be. I’m talking about walking out of your house and feeling good in your skin. Feel healthy and happy, you are so worth it. Here are my ending tips:
- Sweat makes your pores open and get clean you’ll be amazed how soft your skin will get!
- Don’t eat fat.
- You don’t have to feel full and bloated, stop before that point
- Don’t care if people see you exercising, chances are, they don’t care either.
- Stop looking for short-cuts, life rarely works that way; you get what you work for. (That ones good for everything, work, family, money)
- Stop thinking that it was somehow easier for other people who are successful at what they tried. It isn’t. It’s EXACTLY as hard for them. (also a good one for everything, work, family, money.)
Last night my husband said “thank you for not dying” and I said “I’ll try to keep doing that for as long as possible”. I do not know where the finish line is anymore.I am not going to waste any days eating food that makes me sick or being so out of shape that I can’t enjoy a vacation.